Thursday 2 May 2013

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “No Assumptions” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “No Assumptions” plus 1 more


No Assumptions

Posted: 02 May 2013 09:52 AM PDT

People do not want to be taken as assumptions. When you say “But I assume you already knew….etc.”

Assumptions are the termites of relationships.

Be clear in communications and be respectful in the way you communicate.

The Beautiful and the Ugly

Posted: 01 May 2013 04:24 PM PDT

I had a big disagreement with an Italian businesswoman years ago.  She was rude, sarcastic and insulting. I lost my cool. A Singaporean millionaire gave me 2 reminders I will never forget. He says Francis, it’s only business.” And the second thing he said blew me away. He said: “The world is a beautiful place. don’t dwell on the ugly. Never lose your dignity brought about by people who insult you.”

Great advice for business, great advice for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment