Sunday 3 March 2013

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more


Posted: 03 Mar 2013 08:05 AM PST

Want to go into a business partnership without any experience? Listen to perfumer Estee Lauder. "When a person with experience meets a person with money, pretty soon the person with experience will have the money and the person with the money will have the experience.
It is important to know the character of the people who will partner with you in business. Without trust there is no partnership.

Posted: 02 Mar 2013 03:04 PM PST

Dr. John Maxwell says there are different stages of maturity in the christian’s life:
1. I’m going to do what I want to do regardless of what God wants.(the dictator)
2. If God gives me what I want, I will do what HE wants. (the negotiator)
3. I will give God what he wants, trusting that He will also give me what I want.(the investor)
4. I will give God what He wants regardless of any thought for myself. (no strings attached) (the trusting son)
Time to assess. At what level of maturity am I? and you?
It’s Sunday. Go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment