Sunday 24 February 2013

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more


Posted: 24 Feb 2013 02:47 PM PST

FB buddy Vanj Espineli Josue shares this wonderful observation:
HATE has 4 letters, but so does LOVE.
ENEMIES has 7 letters, but so does FRIENDS.
LYING has 5 letters, but so does TRUTH.
HURT has 4 letters, but so does HEAL.
Beautiful isn’t it?
If we come across beautiful nuggets of wisdom, we need to share it with the world.

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 06:49 AM PST

This may be a little bit embarrassing but when I was asked the question “How would you like to be remembered?” I had a long hesitation because I never even thought of being remembered but I am more concerned with wanting to hear God say, “Well done my good and faithful servant…” Notice the words “Well Done!” and not “Medium Rare….. :) ” To finish well being my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment