Tuesday 29 January 2013

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more


Posted: 29 Jan 2013 03:11 PM PST

There is no such thing as a 9 to 5 entrepreneur.
No such thing as a born painter.
No such thing as a non-hard working Olympian Champion.
Your work hard on your job and you work harder on yourself. This is the inspirational way to excellence and success.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 04:06 PM PST

I once attended a World Book Expo in New York and discovered that 70% of all the books in the world are purchased by women! Women learn best by reading and men learn best by listening.
I read and I listen to podcasts all the time and this is why portable speakers and my ipod classic are my mobile university.
This is my way of saying: “If you can’t be a bookworm…you need to be a tapeworm…!” :)
Happy growing.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment