Wednesday 23 January 2013

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more


Posted: 23 Jan 2013 01:06 PM PST

Before we embark on some lofty goals, we need to first determine our "non-negotiables." To be honest and not to cheat – that is non-negotiable. To stay faithful to the wife of my youth-that is a non-negotiable. To love God, love my wife and love my kids (in that order) is non-negotiable. To be a decent person whether in my personal realm or in doing business is non-negotiable. If we have our personal values in place, then it is not difficult to make a decision.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 04:45 PM PST

One of the best lessons I have learned came from one bright young lady participant in my leadership training seminar-workshop a few years ago. She says, “Sir, I am now working for a famous company and this is the 3rd company I work for within a span of 4 years. I have always left companies because I felt that I was no longer growing. What I have learned in this seminar is that for me to grow is not the business of the company I work for. Growing is my own business and I have to grow and help my company grow as well!”
What a brilliant observation. Last thing I heard, the lady is still with her company and has been promoted to a high position.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment