Thursday 1 November 2012

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “” plus 1 more


Posted: 01 Nov 2012 02:07 PM PDT

Somebody says, I put a mirror on my TV set.
I wanted to see what my family looked like. These days are best spent with the family and to reflect on what is important. Every family tree always produces nuts. So enjoy each other's differences and express love in the strongest way possible. Do not let these days go to waste.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

Related posts:

  1. Francis Kong now on Facebook
  2. Our Heartfelt Gratitude
  3. Do More Things With Less Time

Posted: 31 Oct 2012 08:58 PM PDT

Today is a luxury for me. I have time to prepare my materials for the radio, script for TV and the preparation for my once-a-year BIG EVENT for March 1 next year. I’ve got great new lessons & great speakers to inspire people to become better and achieve success.
It takes a lot of time to prepare for a good thing. And the preparation for me is everyday-holidays included.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

Related posts:

  1. New Preparations For The Year
  2. Enjoying Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment