Thursday 16 August 2012

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “Learn From Einstein” plus 1 more

Francis Kong's Blog Post: “Learn From Einstein” plus 1 more


Learn From Einstein

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 09:21 AM PDT

Have you ever been criticized? Tell me about it. Do not despair. Albert Einstein theories came under attack; an anti-Einstein organization was even set up.” But Einstein remained unconcerned about these critics.
All great people have been criticized and attacked.
When a book was published entitled 100 Authors Against Einstein, he retorted, ‘If I were wrong, then one would have been enough!”

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggGoogle BuzzStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 04:35 PM PDT

Last night I learned so many things from my co-speakers and sharers in Marriott Hotel. Today I will be training the first batch of 50 or more leaders of one of the country’s most successful companies in the food and dining business. This is what fires me up and gets me excited every day of my life. Work is no longer work because I love doing this. Learn and teach, teach and learn every day.

Share and Enjoy

FacebookTwitterDeliciousDiggGoogle BuzzStumbleUponAdd to favoritesEmailRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment