Monday 23 April 2012

zen habits: Free Webinar: How I Used the Power of Bad Habits to Change My Life

zen habits: Free Webinar: How I Used the Power of Bad Habits to Change My Life


Free Webinar: How I Used the Power of Bad Habits to Change My Life

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 07:00 AM PDT

Post written by Leo Babauta.

Today I’ll be holding a free webinar, “How I Used the Power of Bad Habits to Change My Life“, and I’d love for you to join me.

The webinar will be held today (Mon. April 23) at 4 p.m. Pacific/7 p.m. Eastern, on the Habit Course channel on Ustream. You don’t need an account to watch, but if you’d like to ask questions and chat, I recommend signing up for a free Ustream.tv account.

In the webinar, I’ll talk about my struggle with bad habits, why bad habits are so powerful, and how I used the principles that make bad habits stick to beat them. I then applied these same principles to forming good habits, and will share how I did that in the webinar.

You’ll also be able to ask questions about habits when I’m done with the talk, via text chat.

I hope to see you there!

Note: Yes, the webinar will be recorded and posted here tomorrow.

Join me here at 4 p.m. Pacific/7 p.m. Eastern:

How I Used the Power of Bad Habits to Change My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment