Wednesday 21 September 2011

zen habits: Free Webinar: Engineer Habit Changes

zen habits: Free Webinar: Engineer Habit Changes


Free Webinar: Engineer Habit Changes

Posted: 21 Sep 2011 08:30 AM PDT

Post written by Leo Babauta.

Most people are unaware of why it’s so difficult to create lasting changes in their lives.

Here’s the secret: it’s all about the mechanisms of creating new habits.

Most people try to exercise, or become more productive, or start meditating … only to give up a few days or a couple weeks later. And then they feel bad about it, and wonder why they suck at making changes.

What we don’t realize is that there are certain forces working against us, mostly because we don’t understand how habits are created.

What I’ve learned is that you can turn those forces around, and make them work for you.

On Monday, Sept. 26, 2011 at 3 pm Pacific/6 pm Eastern, I’ll share some of the things I’ve learned about creating habits (read My Story for some of the habits I’ve changed).

I’m host a free webinar that will take about an hour. No signup or email address required. Just show up, listen to me talk about my habit system, and then ask any questions you like.

Join me here at 3 pm Pacific/6 pm Eastern time (Mon. Sept. 26, 2011):

Free Habit Webinar

I’m looking forward to talking with you guys.

Note: Yes, this webinar will be recorded for those who can’t make it, but I encourage you to join me live so you can ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment